What Types of Property will Landlord Insurance Cover?

With so many households in the UK now renting from private landlords, rental properties can come in all shapes and sizes. If you’re a residential landlord, your property is likely to be either a flat, terraced house, semi-detached home or detached property.

If you are a portfolio landlord that owns a variety of different residential properties, then you can combine your policies to make life that little bit easier. Read more about our discounts for portfolios here.

If you’re a landlord with a non-standard property, such as an unoccupied rental, then you can also benefit from our Unoccupied Property Insurance. Click here for our Unoccupied Property Insurance.

Just Landlords Reviews