1. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
2. It is a condition of entry to the competition that these rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
3.1. To enter the competition, entrants must post an original story on one of their social media accounts. Only Facebook, Twitter and Google+ can be used to enter the competition. Entrants must link to Just Landlords using @JustLandlords and use the hashtag #TerribleTenants in their story. The competition entry period begins on 01.10.16 at 00:00 until 28.10.16 at 23:59. Only those entries posted within the designated entry period will be considered. Any form of entry other than as described in these Terms and Conditions is void.
3.2. One winner, who will win a £100 John Lewis voucher and a Just Landlords phone charger, will be chosen. In addition, the first 25 entrants will receive one Just Landlords phone charger each. The winners will be announced on 31.10.16 and will be contacted within two working days.
3.3 Winners will be chosen after all entries have been accepted and assessed by members of the Just Landlords team. Members of the team will vote on which stories they believe to be most suited to the Halloween theme.
4. Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be void. No purchase necessary to enter the competition. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Just Landlords is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries and reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions.
5. Just Landlords will not share your information with companies outside of the group for marketing purposes.
6. Entries that are found to contravene these Terms and Conditions shall be null and void, regardless of the stage of the competition. In the event that the entry of a winner is declared null and void, an alternative winner will be selected.
7. The prize is not transferable. No cash alternatives are available. Just Landlords reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. All prizes will be sent by Just Landlords no later than 14 days after the competition has ended and are subject to stock availability and substitutes may be given.
8. The winner is required to confirm acceptance of the prize and their contact details and postal address to Just Landlords when contacted. In the event that the winner does not accept the prize, or does not comply with these conditions, Just Landlords reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
9. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Just Landlords and, accordingly, Just Landlords may at its discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Just Landlords as a result thereof.
10. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn.
Just Landlords’ registered office is: Communications House, 26 York Street, London, W1U 6PZ.
Entry into any Just Landlords competitions constitutes acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.