The simple answer is that home insurance doesn't cover damage to your property when you do not live there, in fact most home insurance policies will become void if you let your property out. Home insurance policies also do not provide the extensive cover that you will require as a landlord and most certainly will not provide the levels of cover provided by Just Landlords.
Our Landlord insurance was created with the intention of providing the cover that landlords need and require, meaning that you can be safe in the knowledge that you are well protected.
Here at Just Landlords we believe that we offer the widest cover available and provide cover that most other landlord insurance providers simply do not want to offer. We also offer this cover for a multitude of tenant types including professionals, retired, students, DSS, asylum seekers, family members and local authority referrals.
After years of working in the landlord insurance industry we have developed a policy that provides comprehensive cover
Cover extends at no extra cost to protect against:
- Malicious damage caused by your tenants
- Theft or attempted theft by your tenants
- £1,000,000 to cover your Loss of Rent and/or Alternative Accommodation for your Tenants when the property is uninhabitable following insured loss or damage
- Trace and access cover
- Unauthorised alteration cover which also protects against cannabis factories
- Accidental damage to fixed glass, sanitary ware and underground services
Compare your current policy, does it provide as much cover as Just Landlords ?
Furthermore, each customer will receive our award winning 5 Star Defaqto rated landlord insurance policy which also includes:
- £5,000 free landlords contents cover (for white goods, curtains, carpets and blinds) when buildings are insured
- £5,000,000 Property Owners Liability cover
- £5,000,000 Legal Liability as Occupier or Landlord
- £10,000,000 Liability Cover for Domestic Staff
- 60 days of unoccupancy between tenants, 90 days if tenanted to Students
- Plus numerous extra covers all as standard - Click Here to view our 33 essential covers
If you want a landlord insurance policy created by experts that can keep your business going then make sure you get a quote with Just Landlords today!