Twitter Facebook RSS Feed
Apr Wed 16, 2014, 4:53 PM

Overseas Property Insurance

If you own an Overseas Property then we have the right cover for you.

Our sister company Insure My Villa specialises in Overseas Property Insurance for property owners who live abroad and need Overseas Home Insurance or who own a property overseas and need Holiday Home Insurance, including properties which are let to holiday makers.

The website has been developed to provide you with all the necessary information you may require regarding Overseas Home Insurance and from there you will be able to obtain an instant online quote and cover.

We feel that the policy offers one of the widest covers available and includes as standard some very special covers and options that we think will be of benefit to you. In addition there is also the option to include your UK Home Insurance under the same policy which provides added value and a two property discount.

In addition to the standard insurance perils we also provide, with all our Overseas Home Insurance policies, the following covers:-

Key Features

  • Accidental Damage to fixed glass, sanitary ware and underground services
  • Accidental Damage to TVís, Satellite Decoders and Audio/Visual Equipment under Contents
  • Accidental Breakage of Mirrors and Glass in Furniture under Contents
  • Loss of Rent and/or Alternative Accommodation
  • Trace and Access Cover
  • Electrical Power Surge Cover
  • Solar Panels Covered under Buildings
  • Up to £1,000,000 Legal Liability to the public Cover
  • Emergency Travel Expenses
  • Index Linking

You can also extend the Overseas Property Insurance to provide cover for:

  • Accidental Damage to Buildings
  • Accidental Damage to Contents
  • Fixtures and Fittings of the Property not covered by a block buildings policy under Contents
  • Freezer Contents
  • Additional Money and Credit Cards
  • Pedal Cycles while away from the home
  • Loss of Electrical Supply Sold Back to the Grid
  • Valuables and Personal Possessions while away from the home
  • Your UK Home Insurance can also be added to the same policy
If you have any questions or queries please feel free to contact us for more information.

The full terms and conditions can be found in the Insure My Villa Overseas Home Insurance policy wording, click the Summary of Cover button below to view or download a copy of this policy.

Get a Quote  Summary of Cover

Please note that when you click for a quote you will be transferred to the website