How to Make a Claim

Our aim is to always deal with a claim as quickly and as efficiently as possible, so you can rest assured that we will be doing everything to get your property back to its original condition as fast as we can.

For every claim we must receive a completed claim form; this can done by submitting an online claim form, alternatively you may download a claim form to fill out, which can then be sent to us or you can request a paper claim form to be sent to you by contacting us.

All claim forms must be fully completed along with at least two separate independent estimates or quotations for any damage or items that form your claim. We will need you to substantiate your loss and its value.

You may notify us of any claim by contacting us at:

Just Landlords Claims Department
4 Old Park Lane
United Kingdom

Freephone UK 0808 168 9220

Outside UK 0044 2038 188 430

Fax: Freephone UK 0808 168 9221


For higher value claims we may need to arrange an inspection of the premises by an independent loss adjuster. This will be at our expense and will be arranged straight away following claim notification.

If your claim is for loss, theft or a malicious act it must be reported to the police within 24 hours of the date that you became aware of the incident and a crime reference number obtained.

Full details can be found in our Policy Wordings.

How to Make a Rent Guarantee & Legal Expenses Claim

MSL Legal Expenses Ltd process claims for all Rent Guarantee & Legal Expenses policies on behalf of Just Landlords.

If you need to make a claim you can by contacting MSL on:

Claims Department
MSL Legal Expenses Limited
No. 1 Lakeside
Cheadle Royal Business Park
Cheshire, SK8 3GW

Tel 0161 495 4490


If there is a claim that is covered by the policy, we will then send the insured person a claim form for completion to return to us. If the claim is reported to us during the Period of Insurance and is accepted and reasonable prospects exist, the claim will be handled by our specialist claims unit or we will instruct an appointed representative or other suitable qualified representatives to act on behalf of the insured person.

Full details can be found in our Policy Wordings