1. Promoter’s name and address: Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited trading as Just Landlords. Registered address: Spectrum Building 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow G2 7AT (the “Promoter“).
2. Prize: Enter a prize draw for a chance to win 1 x £50 Love2shop Voucher (the “Voucher”).
3. Promotion Period: This prize draw is open from 0:01 on 14/11/2022 to 23:59 on 11/12/2022 (inclusive).
4. How to Participate:
a. To enter the prize draw you will need to:
i. visit the Promoter’s website at justlandlords.co.uk and consent to receive marketing from the Promoter;
ii. when you receive marketing content from the Promoter during Promotion Period, you will need to click on the link the survey and complete it during the Promotion Period; and
iii. once you have completed the survey, your survey will be assigned a number and you will be entered into a prize draw.
b. The prize draw will take place on 12/12/2022 and the winning entries will be drawn from the box by an independent third party.
c. The first name to be drawn from the box will win the Voucher.
5. Eligibility Terms and Restrictions:
a. In order to participate in this prize drawn: you must:
i. be a resident of the United Kingdom and over the age of 18;
ii. have visited the Promoter’s website on at least one occasion and consented to receive marketing content from the Promoter.
b. Employees of the Promoter or any other company within the Promoter’s group of companies, their immediate family members and anyone who is connected with the administration of this Promotion are excluded from participating in this prize draw.
c. Only one entry per person.
6. .General Terms:
a. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
b. The prizes are is not transferable, refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
c. Only one prize can be won.
d. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
e. Surveys completed outside of the Promotion Period will not be entered into the prize draw.
f. This prize draw is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
g. Use of the Voucher shall be subject to Love2shop’s general terms and conditions as stipulated on the Vouchers and/or Love2shop’s website.
h. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative the prizes with prizes of an equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the prize draw without notice. The Promoter will not engage in any correspondence with any participant regarding any decision that it makes in connection with the operation of this prize draw.
7. Notification and Announcement of Winners: The winner will be notified by phone or email within 30 days of the prize draw taking place. They will also be given instructions for claiming their Voucher. The Promoter is required to publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will provide the surname and county of the winner to anyone who sends an email to email@example.com within one month of the prize draw taking place. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter will still be required to provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
8. Privacy and Personal Data: In order to participate in this Promotion you will need to provide the Promoter with your personal data. For information on how the Promoter will use your personal data and how you may exercise your rights in respect of that information, please refer to the Promoter’s privacy notice at ajg.com/uk/brokerage-privacy-policy. If you are providing the Promoter with the personal data of another individual, you must tell them you are providing this to the Promoter and show them a copy of this notice. Please contact the Promoter if you do not want to receive direct marketing information from the Promoter.
9. Marketing: The Promoter may process your personal data for marketing purposes with your consent, based on a legitimate business interest, or as otherwise permitted by law. You can opt out of marketing communications at any time by contacting the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com.
10. Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion and its terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising out of it will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.