Almost a month ago, we revealed a shiny new website for you all to enjoy. Based around an easy-to-use, customer friendly experience, we hope that you find exactly what you’re looking for quickly and efficiently.
With a new site came our new resource centre (you’ll find a link in the menu on the homepage). We are dedicated to not only providing you with competitive and quality landlord insurance, but also with information about your role as a landlord, from the legislation you must comply with, to guidance on setting up a profitable lettings business, to daily news updates on the buy-to-let sector.
Our blog is the best place to find up to date information on all the laws and regulations you must adhere to and the responsibilities you have as a landlord. We are committed to providing daily updates to all residential landlords, so that you always have a source of information on how to be the best landlord.
But it’s not all doom and gloom; our blog offers tips and tricks on many issues that landlords face, from finding good tenants to decorating your rental property.
On the blog homepage you’ll find a latest news section, where the past week’s articles are easily found for you to browse.
Beneath, we have several sections for when you’re looking for something in particular.
- Our landlords section is dedicated to all things buy-to-let and how to be the best landlord.
- The property category will keep you updated on the housing market and how changes will affect your investment(s).
- We also have a section for all things tenants – these are the ones you’re renting to, so it’s important you understand what’s affecting them.
- For all things finance, we also have you covered. From taxes to mortgages to scams, this section ensures you are safe and make the most of your buy-to-let.
- Protecting your property is at the heart of Just Landlords, and we’re dedicated to helping you look after your asset with guidance and support in the insurance section.
- With so much to keep on top of, our guidelines category includes comprehensive and informative articles that will help keep you organised and on top of the law. We have detailed tips for new landlords, property management, looking after your tenants and the crucial legislation that you’re subject to.
If you’re looking for more frequent updates, visit our sister site Landlord News, where you’ll find a host of news stories and advice. You can also become a member of the site for free, which will allow you to give your opinion on articles and receive their useful newsletter every month.
We hope that you enjoy our new source of landlord updates, as we remain committed to enhancing your buy-to-let business.