1. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
2. It is a condition of entry to the competition that these rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
3.1. To enter the competition entrants must:
– Like Just Landlords on Facebook, like the pinned competition post, comment with their New Year’s resolution and tag a friend.
– Follow the Just Landlords Twitter page, like the pinned competition post, comment with their New Year’s resolution and tag a friend.
3.2 The competition entry period begins on 24.01.20 at 12:30PM until 24.03.20 at 12:30PM. Only those entries posted within the designated entry period will be considered. Any form of entry other than as described in these Terms and Conditions is void.
3.3. One prize will be offered – 1x Google Nest Hub Max Smart Home Controller, Chalk and Philips Hue White Starter Kit with 2 E27 Bulbs. The winner will be announced on 25.03.20.
3.4. In order to qualify, the winner must not be a spam account, work for the group, or be associated in any way to an employee of Just Landlords.
3.5. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via the social media platform they enter on.
4. Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be void. No purchase necessary to enter the competition. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Just Landlords is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries, and reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions.
5. Just Landlords will not share your information with companies outside the group nor use your information for marketing purposes.
6. Entries that are found to contravene these Terms and Conditions shall be null and void, regardless of the stage of the competition. In the event that the entry of a winner is declared null and void, an alternative winner will be selected.
7. The prize is not transferable. No cash alternatives are available. Just Landlords reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. Just Landlords will send the prize no later than 14 days after the prize has been claimed and is subject to stock availability. Substitutes may be given.
8. The winner is required to confirm acceptance of the prize and provide their postal address to Just Landlords when contacted. The winner will have seven days to confirm acceptance of the prize. In the event that the winner does not accept the prize, or does not comply with these conditions, Just Landlords reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
9. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Just Landlords and, accordingly, Just Landlords may at its discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Just Landlords as a result thereof.
10. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google or Philips.
Just Landlords’ registered office is: The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AW.
Entry into any Just Landlords competitions constitutes acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.