1. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
2. It is a condition of entry to the competition that these rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
3.1. To enter the competition, entrants must share an original account of why they believe their landlord or letting agent is a hero. Entrants must begin their entry with the phrase “I have entered Just Landlords’ competition to tell the world why my landlord is a hero”. This must be posted on their Facebook or Twitter account with the hashtag #LandlordHero, tagging in @JustLandlords. Alternatively, they can post their entry on their blog, beginning with the phrase, “I have entered Just Landlords’ competition to tell the world why my landlord/letting agent is a hero.” If they submit their entry in the form of a blog, then they must share a link to it on their Facebook or Twitter account with the hashtag #LandlordHero, tagging in @Justlandlords to be entered.
The competition entry period begins on 23.03.18 at 00:00 until 30.04.18 at 23:59. Only those entries posted within the designated entry period will be considered. Any form of entry other than as described in these Terms and Conditions is void.
3.2. Three prizes will be offered – 1st place: x1 £250 Amazon voucher for the entrant and x1 £250 Amazon voucher for their nominated landlord, 2nd place: x1 £100 Amazon voucher for the entrant, 3rd place: x1 £50 Amazon voucher for the entrant. The winner will be announced on 11.05.18.
3.3 Winners will be chosen after all entries have been accepted and assessed by members of the Just Landlords team. Members of the team will vote on which entry best portrays the positive experience they have had renting with their landlord. The judge’s decision is final.
4.Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be void. No purchase necessary to enter the competition. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Just Landlords is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries, and reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions.
5. Just Landlords will not share your information with companies outside of the group for marketing purposes.
6. Entries that are found to contravene these Terms and Conditions shall be null and void, regardless of the stage of the competition. In the event that the entry of a winner is declared null and void, an alternative winner will be selected.
7. The prize is not transferable. No cash alternatives are available. Just Landlords reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. All prizes will be sent by Just Landlords no later than 14 days after the competition has ended and are subject to stock availability. Substitutes may be given.
8. The winner is required to confirm acceptance of the prize, and their contact details and postal address to Just Landlords when contacted. In the event that the winner does not accept the prize, or does not comply with these conditions, Just Landlords reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
9. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Just Landlords and, accordingly, Just Landlords may at its discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Just Landlords as a result thereof.
10. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
Just Landlords’ registered office is: 4 Old Park Lane, London, United Kingdom, W1K 1QW.
Entry into any Just Landlords competitions constitutes acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.